Cerebro Solutions, Inc.
Last Updated February 9, 2017
Cerebro Solutions, Inc. (“Company," "we," or "us") is committed to safeguarding your online privacy, whether you are a healthcare professional, administrator, or general visitor to our web site at cerebroinc.com or meetcerebro.com (the "Site"). To participate in our platform or gain access to certain premium content or services, you may be required to provide some personal information.
WHAT WE COLLECT
The Company collects information about you when you use our mobile application, websites, and other online products and services (collectively, the "Services"), and through other interactions and communications you have with us.
We get information about you in a range of ways.
Information You Give Us. We collect information you provide directly to us, such as when you create or modify your account, contact customer support, or otherwise communicate with us. The information may include:
- your name
- postal address
- email address
- phone number
- username and password
- demographic information (such as your gender and occupation)
- social security number
- date of birth
- licensure and/or certification information (if applicable)
- credentials (if applicable)
- employment history
- education history
- bank account information
- other information you directly give us through our Site or other means.
Information We Get From Others. We may obtain information about you from other sources. We may add this to information we get from this Site. If you also interact with our Services in another capacity, such as a screened healthcare professional on the platform or other apps we provide, we may combine or associate that information with information we have collected from you in your capacity as a user of this Site.
Information Automatically Collected. We may automatically collect information about you through your use of our Services.
- Site Visit. When visiting our Site, we may log your computer operating system type, browser type, browser language, the website you visited before browsing to our Site, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times and information about your use of and actions on our Site.
- Service Usage. We may collect information about how you and site visitors interact with our Services, the preferences you expressed, and settings chosen.
- Mobile Device. We may collect information about your mobile device, including, for example, the hardware model, operating system and version, software and file names and verisons, preferred language, unique device identifier, advertising identifiers, serial number, device motion information, and mobile network information.
- Texts. Our Services allow for communications between certain users and Company clients. As a result, we may receive call data, including the date and time of a call or SMS message, the parties' phone numbers, and the content of the SMS message.
Cookies. We may log information using "cookies." Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Site. This type of information is collected to make the Site more useful to you and to tailor the experience with us to meet your special interests and needs.
We may use some or all of the above-listed information, in aggregated form, to understand how our members as a group use the services we provide so that we can improve our Site and/or our Services. Furthermore, we may share such aggregate statistical information with our partners, affiliates or other outside companies, but in doing so, it is not our practice to disclose individual names or other personal information.
A Note About Children. We do not intentionally gather personal information from visitors who are under the age of 13. If a child under 13 submits personal information to us and we learn that the personal information is the information of a child under 13, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible. If you believe that we might have any personal information from a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use your personal information as follows:
- to operate, maintain, and improve our Site and Services.
- to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
- to troubleshoot software bugs and operational problems; to conduct data analysis, testing, and research; and to monitor and analyze usage and activity trends
- to send information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- to communicate information we think will be of interest to you, including about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners.
- to link or combine user information with other personal information, such as to personalize and improve the Services, including to provide or recommend features, content, social connections, referrals, and advertisements.
- to protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
- to provide and deliver products and services clients request.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share the information we collect about you, as described in this Policy, or as described at the time of collection or sharing.
Through our Services, we may share your information:
- With third parties with whom you choose to let us share information, for example other websites or apps that integrate (or with which we integrate) with our Services or API.
- With other users, as directed by you, who may also register and join the Company platform.
- With third parties to provide you a service you requested through a partnership or promotional offering made by a third party or us.
- With the general public, if you submit content in a public forum, such as a blog or social media post.
- With a Company client, as directed or permitted by you, including if you are a user of the Company platform.
Additionally, we may share personal information as follows:
- For legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- We may share information to comply with laws.
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- With those who need it to do work for us, including vendors, consultants, marketing partners, and other service providers.
- When we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- If we otherwise notify you and you consent to the sharing.
- In an aggregated and/or anonymized form which cannot reasonably be used to identify you
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
Opt Out. Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
Requests about personal information. You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information.
California Residents. California law permits residents of California to request certain details about how their information is shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes. The Company does not share your personally identifiable information with third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes unless you provide us with consent to do so.
Rejecting Cookies. You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Site with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Site works for you.
How We Respond to Do Not Track Signals. We do not currently respond to “do not track” signals or other mechanisms that might enable users to opt out of tracking on our Site.
A Note to Users Outside of the United States. If you are a non-U.S. user of the Site, by visiting the Site and providing us with information, you acknowledge and agree that your personal information may be processed for the purposes identified in the Policy. In addition, your personal information may be processed in the country in which it was collected and in other countries, including the United States, where laws regarding processing of personal information may be less stringent than the laws in your country. By providing your personal information, you consent to such transfer.
CONTACT INFORMATION. We welcome your comments or questions about this Policy by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also contact us at our address:
Cerebro Solutions, Inc.
12655 W. Jefferson Blvd.
Los Angeles, California 90066